Monday, February 4, 2008

Rewinding


It's been almost a month now since I came back from Puerto Rico. The weather here in the Dhama has been a little extreme. Last week it snowed every day. We didn't have so much accumulation but still it was pretty snowee and below freezing cold. The lakes were frozen and I was very tempted to walk on them... but I didn't - Paramatma is keeping away from trouble : )

Last week I went to Columbus with H.G. Malati Prabhu. She flew out of Columbus to Boston to visit Gopi lila dd, a very dear and close devotee friend who has being diagnosed to be in the terminal stage of cancer. She is very dear to the devotees here in New Vrindaban since she spent a number of years here in the community before she was diagnosed and had to go to Boston to seek treatment. May Lord Nrisrimhadev protect her.

Last week also, I got a chance to take a walk around the Dhama, and I took the opportunity to take some pictures of the swans and frozen Radha Kunda in Govardhana Hill .




No comments: